CONTACT US AT info@zeazookids.com.

Many products in-stock -> Shipping on the next business day!

News

Last Product Reviews

CORELA Coral Pink
Soft on the feet of our daughter. But strong enough for all her outdoor activities! And we just love ...
Jun 23, 2017
LEO Black
I highly recommend!! Fits really perfect.my grandson and daughter love them so much,I will buy here ...
Jun 9, 2017
IMPALA Mint Green
Our experience with the girly shoes is wonderful. Comfort and quality. Despite intense wearing on oc ...
Jun 3, 2017
YETI Black
My daughter used a pair of these boots during two winters. Unlike other boots, these are really ligh ...
Jun 3, 2017
IBIS Gray
IT is good Quality and theay are very cute. They are light and easy to put on/take off. The service ...
May 29, 2017

Newsletter

* indicates required
FOX Dark Blue Maximize

FOX Dark Blue

Sizes EU 21/22 to 30/31.

Genuine leather & leather lining.

Vibram® Supernewflex rubber sole.

More details

How to choose the right size?

Fill in the required information in the "Order details" section below and press the Save button.

53,10€

Reduced price!

-10%

59,00€

By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,00€.

0/5 - 0 reviews

Outside: Genuine Leather
Lining: Genuine Leather

CLOSURE: Shoe width around the ankle is regulated with velcro or laces - choose from the drop-down menu.

SOLE: 6 mm. flat Vibram® supernewflex. Vibram®  are leaders in manufacturing of soles and sole materials.

The sole features excellent flexibility and elasticity. The sole stimulates the foot receptors and helps the foot development. The softness and elasticity provide maximum barefoot feeling and acts as a natural shock absorber. The Vibram® rubber has excellent non-slip characteristics.

They have a large toes room which helps the thumb to take a good position and distributes the body weight.

Your child can wear them with or without socks. 

Insole: If you would like to order wool/ leather insole, please go to this product.

HOW TO DETERMINE THE SIZE: Print the sizing chart for this model here.

If you do not have a printer, use the instructions and the sizing table below. Measure the feet as described here.

The inner dimensions of this model are described in this table. Please note that there has to be 5-10 mm. between the feet and the inner sides of the shoes. If the feet are significantly narrower or wider, please contact us first. We can make correction in the width (+/- 1 cm.), which currently we make by hand and we charge extra  €7. You can add the extra charge here.

Products with correction in the size are not a subject to our standard return policy.

• Weight 0.150

Sizing and maintenance

You can find more information about the sizes here.

For more information on how care for the products, please visit this page.

After saving your customized product, remember to add it to your cart.

Text

* required fields

No customer reviews for the moment.

Add Review
Rating:*
Name:*
Email:*
Subject:*
Text:*
Do you recommend this product to buy?