CONTACT US AT info@zeazookids.com.

Many products in-stock -> Shipping on the next business day!

News

Last Product Reviews

ANEMONE Black
I like the shape of the shoe, for me the straps should be even e tighter fit, but the shoe stays goo ...
Jul 25, 2017
ARIEL Mint Green
These are our second shoes from zeazoo, and they are just as perfect as the first ones. The sandals ...
Jul 16, 2017
IBIS Gray
My daughter loves these shoes. They are so soft and comfortable, and they are the same high-quality ...
Jul 12, 2017
CORELA Coral Pink
We love these shoes!! Very soft leather, very flexible sole, so nice to finally find some barefoot f ...
Jul 2, 2017
ARIEL Mint Green
I prefer not to order things from outside of the US because they always take longer to arrive-- an ...
Jun 26, 2017

Newsletter

* indicates required
IMPALA Dark Purple Maximize

IMPALA Dark Purple

Shoes in sizes EU 28 - 34

Genuine leather and leather lining.

Vibram® rubber sole.

Appropriate for long-lasting walking and playing outdoors.

More details

How to choose the right size?

Fill in the required information in the "Order details" section below and press the Save button.

57,60€

Reduced price!

-10%

64,00€

By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,00€.

0/5 - 0 reviews

Outside: Genuine leather.

Lining: Genuine leather.

Sole: 6 mm. flat Vibram® supernewflex.

Vibram®  are leaders in manufacturing of soles and sole materials.

The sole features excellent flexibility and elasticity. The sole stimulates the foot receptors and helps the foot development. The softness and elasticity provide maximum barefoot feeling and acts as a natural shock absorber. The Vibram® rubber has excellent non-slip characteristics.

These shoes are suitable for long walks, riding bike, play and spending all day at school. They are made entirely from 100% natural leather, which provides excellent air circulation. Their construction is as lightweight as possible and they lack fastening and hard elements. The sole is amazingly flexible and gives a barefoot feeling. At the same time, the sole is dense and compensates for the bumps when walking on uneven terrain.

HOW TO DETERMINE THE SIZE: Print the sizing chart for this model here.

If you do not have a printer, use the instructions and the sizing table below. Measure the feet as described here.

The feet dimensions are described in this table. If the feet are significantly narrower or wider than the dimenions, described in the last columns, please contact us first. 

Sizing and maintenance

You can find more information about the sizes here.

For more information on how care for the products, please visit this page.

After saving your customized product, remember to add it to your cart.

Text

* required fields

No customer reviews for the moment.

Add Review
Rating:*
Name:*
Email:*
Subject:*
Text:*
Do you recommend this product to buy?