PRODUCTION TIME FOR ITEMS NOT IN-STOCK: 1-2 WEEKS

Last Product Reviews

GOBY Camel with Blue
Zapato para niños respetuoso con el pie, 0 drop, suela fina y flexible por la zona de metatarsianos ...
Sep 1, 2021
MARLIN Camel with Blue - EU sizes 35-40
Parfaites sandales ajustées à mes mesures sur demande pour pied large et cou de pied fort, confort ...
Aug 31, 2021
SAHARA Crazy Beige Ladies
I ordered the shoes with the 2mm flat sole for a good barefoot feeling and they are perfect! From th ...
Aug 30, 2021
NEMO Vanilla
Las sandalias son muy bonitas, super flexibles y cómodas. Mi hija lleva un mes y medio usándolas a ...
Aug 26, 2021
Personalization and size adjustment
My daughter has very narrow feet and it was impossible to find a pair of shoes that fit her. We cont ...
Aug 21, 2021

Newsletter

Marketing permission: I give my consent to ZEAZOO to be in touch with me via email using the information I have provided in this form for the purpose of news, updates and promotions.

What to expect: If you wish to withdraw your consent and stop hearing from us, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send or contact us at info@zeazookids.com.

CHEETAH Blue with Camel Maximize

CHEETAH Blue with Camel

Sizes: EU 35 to 42.

Moccasin style - super comfortable, lightweight and soft shoes, handmade from genuine leather.

Appropriate for everyday intensive and fast walking outside or in the office.

Vibram® Superflex sole and chrome-free lining.

More details

How to choose the right size?

130,00€

By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 5,00€.

5.00/5 - 1 review

Outside: 100% natural leather - free of formaldehyde and azo dyes.

Lining: 100% leather, free of chrome, formaldehyde and azo dyes.

Description: These shoes are suitable for long walks or just sitting in the office all day. They are made entirely from 100% natural leather. Their construction is as lightweight as possible and they lack fastening and hard elements. The sole is amazingly flexible and gives a barefoot feeling. At the same time, the sole is dense and compensates for the bumps when walking on uneven terrain.

Sole: 6 mm light flat Vibram® Superflex. 
Vibram® are leaders in manufacturing of soles and sole materials. The Vibram® rubber products we use act as a natural shock absorber and have excellent non-slip characteristics. The soft, highly flexible and elastic soles provide a surface contact which stimulates the foot receptors and assures proper and healthy foot development by promoting a maximal barefoot feeling.

Advantages of the model: Moccasin models feature incredible comfort without stitching and edges to press on and injure the feet. All edges and contours have been hammered in or pointed outwards.

Processing time: 7 (seven) business days if not in-stock.

Sizing and maintenance

For more information on how care for the products, please visit this page.

After saving your customized product, remember to add it to your cart.

* required fields

B Marie-Pascale

Jul 30, 2021
(5/5
La qualité et le confort
Chaussures très élégantes avec de belles finitions, un haut niveau de confort (certifié par une adepte du 100% barefoot qui a déjà testé plusieurs marques). Le cuir se détend donc se fier au tableau des mesures sans prévoir une marge importante. Service client de qualité

Page:1
Add Review
Rating:*
Name:*
Email:*
Subject:*
Text:*
Do you recommend this product to buy?

Sizes: All shoes are made in standard lasts (shoes moulds) and their inner dimensions are described in the table below.