PRODUCTION PERIOD FOR ITEMS WHICH ARE NOT IN STOCK IS 2 WEEKS.

Last Product Reviews

CORAL Yellow Ladies
I am very happy to finally get sandals that my large feets are happy with :)
Nov 22, 2020
GOBY Yellow with Orange
My small boy spent a nice summer, with these sandals that he never switched (left and right are diff ...
Nov 22, 2020
DINGO Black for grown-ups
beautiful soft, warm, wide boot. You can put it on any occasion I highly recommend it
Nov 13, 2020
Customization
My daughter has narrow feet, because of this I always order zeazoo, already habe 5 pair of shoes fro ...
Nov 11, 2020

Newsletter

Marketing permission: I give my consent to ZEAZOO to be in touch with me via email using the information I have provided in this form for the purpose of news, updates and promotions.

What to expect: If you wish to withdraw your consent and stop hearing from us, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send or contact us at info@zeazookids.com.

IMPALA Fuchsia Maximize

IMPALA Fuchsia

Sizes EU 28 - 34.

Leather upper, chrome-free lining & 6 mm Vibram® Superflex sole.

More details

How to choose the right size?

63,00€

By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,00€.

5.00/5 - 1 review
Outside: Natural leather - free of formaldehyde and azo dyes.
Lining: Natural leather - free of chrome, formaldehyde and azo dyes.
Sole: 6 mm light flat Vibram® Superflex. 

Closure: metal buckle, nickel free. 

This model is specifically designed for girls at school where they are spending all day long and need comfortable shoes from natural materials.
They are suitable for long walks, bike rides, indoor and outdoor games and activities. The natural leather provides excellent breathability.
The construction is as lightweight as possible (about 200 grams per pair), the shoes lack hard and restrictive elements. The comfortable sole is both flexible and dense enough to compensate for uneven and bumpy surfaces.

OPTIONS:

Insole: If you would like to order insoles, please go to this product.

Symbol: If you would like a different symbol on these shoes, please order from among the options here.

Name of your child: If you want to have the name of your child put on the shoes, you can order it here.

HOW TO DETERMINE THE SIZE: Check the tab "Impala shoes sizes".

Sizing and maintenance

For more information on how care for the products, please visit this page.

After saving your customized product, remember to add it to your cart.

* required fields

G Martin

Apr 26, 2020
(5/5
Review IMPALA
My older daughter prefers these shoes, e.g. because of the strong hold at the ankle due to the buckle closure which makes them suitable for climbing trees, but of course also because she likes their look. Today I will order her third pair within 4 years.

Page:1
Add Review
Rating:*
Name:*
Email:*
Subject:*
Text:*
Do you recommend this product to buy?

HOW TO DETERMINE THE SIZE: Print the sizing chart for this model:

If you do not have a printer, use the instructions and the sizing table below. Measure the feet as described here.

The foot dimensions are described in the table below. Currently, width customizations are not available for this model.