CONTACT US AT info@zeazookids.com.

We ship products in-stock on the next business day!

Last Product Reviews

YETI Black-Yellow with Sheepskin
Review is pending moderation
Dec 6, 2019
YETI Purple-Fuchsia with Sheepskin
This is our first pair of zeazoo and i'm really glad, that i found this brand. Warm, waterproof, per ...
Dec 4, 2019
DINGO Brown short version
Very Nice shoes, warm and confortable
Nov 30, 2019
YETI Black-Yellow with Sheepskin
Warm and cosy shoe.
Nov 28, 2019
YETI Purple-Fuchsia with Wool Lining
I buy these boots for a second winter season already and I'm very happy with them. They are warm, pr ...
Nov 22, 2019

Newsletter

Marketing permission: I give my consent to ZEAZOO to be in touch with me via email using the information I have provided in this form for the purpose of news, updates and promotions.

What to expect: If you wish to withdraw your consent and stop hearing from us, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send or contact us at info@zeazookids.com.

GOBY Pink with Blue Maximize

GOBY Pink with Blue

Soft, comfortable and lightweight leather sandals.

Sizes 16/17 - 24.

Vibram® rubber sole.

Choose your best width!

More details

How to choose the right size?

Fill in the required information in the "Order details" section below and press the Save button.

39,00€

By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00€.

5.00/5 - 1 review

Outside: 100% genuine leather - free of formaldehyde and azo dyes free.

Lining: 100% lining leather - free of formaldehyde and azo dyes free.

Sole: 5 mm light flat Vibram® Wave. 

Vibram® are leaders in manufacturing of soles and sole materials. Their highly flexible and elastic product provides a surface contact which stimulates the foot receptors and assures proper and healthy foot development. Its softness and elasticity provide a maximal barefoot feeling and the sole acts as a natural shock absorber. The Vibram® rubber has excellent non-slip characteristics.

Shoe width around the ankle is regulated with a velcro (hook-and-loop fastener).

Usage: Appropriate for indoor and outdoor activities, especially for toddlers making their first steps.

This model has a large toe box which helps the thumb to assume the best position for the body weight to be taken in.

Your baby can wear the shoes with or without socks.

HOW TO DETERMINE THE SIZE: Print the sizing chart for this model here.

If you do not have a printer, use the instructions and the sizing table below. Measure the feet as described here.

The inner dimensions of this model are described in the table below. The foot length should fall within the range in column "RECOMMENDED FEET LENGTH". The circumference around the widest part of the toes should be close to the numbers written for each size in column "MAXIMUM CIRCUMFERENCE (TOES)".

Important: "USABLE INNER LENGTH" described in the table below is equal to the length of the inner sole, shown in the picture below.

* Width: Please choose a width option from the drop-down menu. In column "MAXIMUM CIRCUMFERENCE (TOES)", NARROW width is "-5 mm" and WIDE width is "+5 mm", as they concern the leather part width only and not the sole.

Column "SHOE WIDTH (TOES)" is for your referenceonly. Currently, we do not customize the sole width.

Sizing and maintenance

You can find more information about the sizes here.

For more information on how care for the products, please visit this page.

After saving your customized product, remember to add it to your cart.

Text

* required fields

rivka

May 27, 2019
(5/5
review
A great sandal, Beautiful and comfortable and strong, Not the first time we buy from zeazoo. Beautiful, light sandals.

Page:1
Add Review
Rating:*
Name:*
Email:*
Subject:*
Text:*
Do you recommend this product to buy?