CONTACT US AT info@zeazookids.com.

We ship products in-stock on the next business day!

Last Product Reviews

FOX Blue with camel
my son loves them, and he is very choosy about shoes!!!
Nov 17, 2019
YETI Purple-Fuchsia with Sheepskin
This is the second time I order this shoe for my kid. We love them!
Nov 16, 2019
YETI Black-Blue with Sheepskin
We like these shoes very much, they are warm, comfy and easy to put on/off. Service was very good, t ...
Nov 12, 2019
CORAL Camel Ladies
I have bought these sandals for myself and have now reordered them for my mother in law and we both ...
Nov 11, 2019
Customization
My son loves the police car on his shoes. High Quality, meticulously handworked.
Nov 7, 2019

Newsletter

Marketing permission: I give my consent to ZEAZOO to be in touch with me via email using the information I have provided in this form for the purpose of news, updates and promotions.

What to expect: If you wish to withdraw your consent and stop hearing from us, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send or contact us at info@zeazookids.com.

CORAL Red Maximize

CORAL Red

Soft, comfortable and lightweight leather sandals.

Sizes 19/20 - 34.

Vibram® rubber sole.

Choose your best width!

More details

How to choose the right size?

Fill in the required information in the "Order details" section below and press the Save button.

40,00€

By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,00€.

5.00/5 - 1 review

Outside: 100% natural leather, formaldehyde and azo dyes free.

Lining: 100% natural leather, formaldehyde and azo dyes free.

Soles:
  • sizes 19/20 to 30 - 5 mm lightweight flat Vibram® Wave.
  • sizes 31 to 34 - 6 mm flat Vibram® Superflex (more durable and with even better grip and elasticity than the 5 mm Vibram® wave). 

Vibram® are leaders in manufacturing of soles and sole materials. The Vibram® rubber products we use act as a natural shock absorber and have excellent non-slip characteristics. The soft, highly flexible and elastic soles provide a surface contact which stimulates the foot receptors and assures proper and healthy foot development by promoting a maximal barefoot feeling. 

Shoe width around the ankle is regulated with a velcro strap (hook-and-loop fastener).

Appropriate for outdoor use, especially for toddlers making their first steps.

This model has a large toe box which helps the thumb to assume the best position for the body weight to be taken in.

Your child can wear the shoes with or without socks. 

HOW TO DETERMINE THE SIZE: Print the sizing chart for this model up to size 30 here and sizes 31-34 here.

If you do not have a printer, use the instructions and the sizing table below. Measure the feet as described here.

The inner dimensions of this model are described in the table below. The foot length should fall within the range in column "RECOMMENDED FEET LENGTH". The maximal circumference around the widest part of the toes should be equal to the numbers written for each size in column "MAXIMUM CIRCUMFERENCE (TOES)".

Important: "USABLE INNER LENGTH" measurements in the table below equal the length of the inner sole, as the front end of the sole is not limited by any stitching (this is an open toe box model).

* Width: Please choose a width option from the drop-down menu. In column "MAXIMUM CIRCUMFERENCE (TOES)", NARROW width is "-5 mm" and WIDE width is "+5 mm", as they concern the leather part width only and not the sole.

Column "SHOE WIDTH (TOES)" is for your reference only. Currently, we do not customize sole width.

Sizing and maintenance

You can find more information about the sizes here.

For more information on how care for the products, please visit this page.

After saving your customized product, remember to add it to your cart.

Text

* required fields

Philipp Vögelin

Jun 2, 2019
(5/5
Review Coral Red Sandals
very good quality and easy to slip in and out, our baby girl likes to walk and run with the sandals and her gait looks smooth and save

Page:1
Add Review
Rating:*
Name:*
Email:*
Subject:*
Text:*
Do you recommend this product to buy?