Last Product Reviews

FOX Blue with camel
J'ai commandé ces chaussures pour mon enfant qui avait un petit défaut orthopédique à corriger. ...
May 25, 2020
ROBIN Blue In-Stock
Mon fils est très bien dans ces sandales qui sont souples, légères et de grande qualité. La seme ...
May 25, 2020
MARLIN Blue
Superbes sandales, la semelle est bien souple, et le podologue qui le suit m'a félicitée pour les ...
May 25, 2020
TIGER in Vegetable Tanned Leather
Lovely product. Very light and comfortable. Made exactly to our requests. Our daughter wants to wear ...
May 25, 2020
MARLIN Multicolored In-stock
This sandals are perfect for my son, nice colores, very good quality an perfect fitting. He likes th ...
May 24, 2020

Newsletter

Marketing permission: I give my consent to ZEAZOO to be in touch with me via email using the information I have provided in this form for the purpose of news, updates and promotions.

What to expect: If you wish to withdraw your consent and stop hearing from us, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send or contact us at info@zeazookids.com.

NYMPH Brown Ladies Maximize

NYMPH Brown Ladies

Soft, comfortable and lightweight leather sandals.

Sizes 35 - 42.

Vibram® Superflex rubber sole.

Choose your best width!

More details

How to choose the right size?

73,00€

By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,00€.

0/5 - 0 reviews
Outside: Natural nappa leather. 
Lining: Chrome free leather.
Sole: 6 mm light flat Vibram® Superflex. 

Sole width:
  • wide sole for regular and wide-width sandals options from the drop-down menu, +4 mm wider at toe base and +2 mm wider at heel area compared to narrow option;
  • narrow sole for narrow-width sandals option from the drop-down menu. 

Closure: metal buckle, nickel free.

Usage: These sandals are suitable for everyday activities in urban life.
The comfortable sole is both flexible and dense enough to compensate for uneven and bumpy surfaces. 

HOW TO DETERMINE THE SIZE: Check the tab "Nymph sizes".

Sizing and maintenance

For more information on how care for the products, please visit this page.

After saving your customized product, remember to add it to your cart.

* required fields

No customer reviews for the moment.

Add Review
Rating:*
Name:*
Email:*
Subject:*
Text:*
Do you recommend this product to buy?

The inner dimensions of this model are described in the table below. The foot length should fall within the range in column "RECOMMENDED FEET LENGTH". The circumference around the widest part of the toes should be close to the numbers written for each size in column "MAXIMUM CIRCUMFERENCE (TOES)".

Important:  "USABLE INNER LENGTH" measurements in the table below equal the length of the inner sole.

ZEAZOO RECOMMENDS: Always choose the size you usually wear.

* Width: Please choose a width option from the drop-down menu.
In the "MAXIMUM CIRCUMFERENCE (TOES)" column, NARROW width is "-7 mm" and WIDE width is "+5 mm". 

IMPORTANT: NEW WIDER SOLES FOR LADIES SANDALS SINCE SUMMER 2020.

The narrow-width sandals option comes with narrow soles - the width in cm is shown in the "TOES WIDTH for NARROW SOLE" column.
*This is the old sole we used until 2020 year. If this sole fitted you well, we can put it on the regular width option, if you let us know in the order comments.

The regular and wide-width sandals options come with wide soles - the width in cm is shown in the "TOES WIDTH for WIDE SOLE" column.