Last Product Reviews

ROBIN Blue Slippers In-Stock
The shoes are very good quality, nicely shaped and beautiful colour. They work well as school indoor ...
Mar 24, 2020
YETI Purple with Sheepskin
Perfect shoes! Used in Finland in light winter weather. Maybe not enough for -20C or below for our k ...
Mar 20, 2020
YETI Sheepskin In-stock EU 27-28 and 29 SALE
I keep buying the yeti boots for my son since he started walking: they're greatthe only thing th ...
Mar 17, 2020
YETI Sheepskin In-stock EU 27-28 and 29 SALE
I love these boots. I wanted an alternative that would be warm for snow and didn´t let water in. Th ...
Mar 11, 2020

Newsletter

Marketing permission: I give my consent to ZEAZOO to be in touch with me via email using the information I have provided in this form for the purpose of news, updates and promotions.

What to expect: If you wish to withdraw your consent and stop hearing from us, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send or contact us at info@zeazookids.com.

COLIBRI Brown Maximize

COLIBRI Brown

Sizes EU 16/17 - 24.

Natural leather.

Soft suede or 2mm Vibram® Crepe sole.

Light, easy to slip on.

More details

How to choose the right size?

21,90€

By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00€.

0/5 - 0 reviews
Outside: Natural leather, formaldehyde and azo dyes free.
Sole: Suede sole only or 2 mm lightweight flat Vibram® Crepe glued and stitched on the suede inner sole. Choose from the drop-down menu.

Our slippers gratify the needs of the grown baby feet making their first steps. They are designed for toddlers - the soft sole and flexible construction of the slippers are engineered to render a barefoot feeling as close as possible. The shoes must not limit the free movements of the growing baby feet, nor deform, press on and constrict them.

It is recommended that children up to two years use predominantly soft soles, with best results when barefoot, if conditions allow.

Your baby can wear them with or without socks. The air circulation is very good having 100% natural leather that breathes.

OPTIONS:

Insole: If you would like to order wool/ leather insole, please go to this product.

Symbol: If you would like a different symbol on these shoes, please order from among the options here

HOW TO DETERMINE THE SIZE: Check the tab "Colibri slippers sizes".

Sizing and maintenance

For more information on how care for the products, please visit this page.

After saving your customized product, remember to add it to your cart.

* required fields

No customer reviews for the moment.

Add Review
Rating:*
Name:*
Email:*
Subject:*
Text:*
Do you recommend this product to buy?

HOW TO DETERMINE THE SIZE: Print the size chart for this model.

If you do not have a printer, use the instructions and the sizing table below. Measure the feet as described here.

The inner dimensions of this model are described in the table below.The feet lenght should be in the range in column "RECOMMENDED FEET LENGTH". The circumference around the widest part of the toes should be below the value written for each size in column "MAXIMUM CIRCUMFERENCE (TOES)".