What is the difference between slippers and shoes? Can slippers also be used outdoors?
We have two separate categories on our site - slippers and shoes, as you will notice that a model with one name can be made as indoor or outdoor shoes. The difference between both is as follows:
- With soft suede, 2 mm Vibram® Crepe sole or 5 mm Vibram® Wave sole.
- No lining.
- Suitable for indoor use at home or in the kindergarten.
- Ideal for first steps.
- Can be carried out in dry and hot weather.
- Not suitable for intensive running, tree-climbing and playing outside.
Important: All Vibram® rubber options are suitable for outdoor use, as well.
2. Shoes for outdoor use: shoes (including moccasin models)
- With Vibram® rubber sole.
- With thin leather lining for extra insulation and water resistance.
- Ideal for both toddlers and children who can already walk well.
- Suitable for intensive outdoor use - running, playing, etc.
I purchased Zeazoo shoes and sandals in the same size but they have different sole lengths. Is this a mistake?
The shoe construction requires additional space for stitching. The construction of the sandals with open toe box, on the other hand, allows for complete usability of the entire length of the sole. Sandal models with closed toe box and/or closed back have the same limitation as the shoes.
Furthermore, the open construction of the sandals requires that only the bottom part of the foot fit the sole, while the wider and softer parts of the foot are supported by the leather details. If the measurements you used to determine the correct size are precise, the sole length should provide enough comfort.
Can I get some of the models without some details?
Yes, you can. Just please note this in your Customer message.
What is the recommended temperature range for your boots?
Usage temperature range varies for different body and activity types and may also depend on the socks.
Generally, the sheepskin lining will provide even greater warmth than the woolen one.
The range can vary from 0 to -15 °C.
Are Zeazoo boots waterproof?
Our Yeti models are produced in waterproof leather but even with the high quality stitching and excellent quality of the material, the models are not water-resistant in rain and snow, as water can get inside from the upper part of the shoes where the hand-stitching is.
Of course, you can choose to use an impregnating product all over any and all Zeazoo shoes for additional defense.
What is the difference between the Yeti and Dingo boots?
- Yeti and Dingo are models with completely different constructions and designs.
- The sheepskin hair on the Dingo is longer than that of Yeti’s lining.
- Yeti's sole is glued and stitched to one big leather and wool or sheepskin detail which embraces the feet.
- Yeti’s sole is curved and footprint-shaped, while Dingo’s sole is wide and nearly oval - more than 1.5 cm of Dingo's sole length and width are not usable at all due to its design and stitching requirements.
- Yeti models are produced in waterproof leather.
- Yeti boots can be produced with double-layer soles.
- Dingo is lighter in weight compared to Yeti with sheepskin and double-layer sole.
What is the difference between wool and sheepskin lining?
- Wool lining is a fabric (wool fleece), while sheepskin lining is leather with hairs.
- Wool lining takes about 2-3 mm off of the inner space, while sheepskin lining occupies about 3-4 mm.
- Sheepskin lining gives even better insulation against lower temperatures.
- Sheepskin is more durable to the inside friction between the lining and the feet.
- Sheepskin absorbs more water (moisture) compared to Wool lining.
Can I customize my Dingo pair or get it in another color, size or sole?
We are constantly relying on your feedback and making upgrades on our models based on it. We can make general construction or parameters (size and color) upgrades or make a pair customized by your request.
However, we can not make any and all modifications on all of our models. The construction of some models requires new patterns for all parts. This can make the customization unreasonably expensive. Dingo is one of these models and currently color, size and width cannot be customized for this model. We only make Dingo in the specific colors and sizes from EU23/24 to EU42 listed in each product.