Please contact us in 12 hours from the order placement, if you wish to cancel your order.
You may return or exchange your ZeaZooKIds purchase within 30 days from day of receipt if it is in a new-like condition, is from our on-line catalogue and responds to the standards measures.
You cannot return or exchange your product if it is made as a custom order, which includes: custom color combination, custom size, name on the product, custom shoes parameters (exceptions from our standard parameters).
ZeaZooKids can only refund items originally shipped by ZeaZooKids (from zeazookids.com or from our affiliates - when the purchase was done from another online retailer but shipping was done by ZeaZooKids).
The customer is responsible for all delivery charges, unless ZeaZooKids made an error with the order (see below).
1) ZeaZooKids bears the delivery charges when one of the provisions enumerated below occurs:
- when a defect is present: a torn stitch, a punchhole in the texture, etc.
- when the product does not match its online store description. For example: You order slippers with a toggle, but receive a pair with a strap fastening;
- when shoe size does not match the one designated in your order: You checked size 19-20, but received 21-22;
The color you receive may be slightly different from the nuance that you expect to receive, because the colors may look different on your computer monitor. This is not accepted as a reason for a claim.
2) The client bears the delivery charges in any other situations.
1) You may buy another pair and we will send the new one as soon as possible. We will refund the payment of the first product into your PayPal account once we receive it.
2) You may pay the delivery cost only: PayPal transfer of euro 7 to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send the new pair once we receive the first one.
WE VALUE YOUR OPINION: Your gratification with our products is of utmost significance to us so, please share your opinions and suggestions. We expect your e-mail if a product detail bothers you so that we may find a solution and meet the needs of your child.