PRODUCTION PERIOD FOR ITEMS WHICH ARE NOT IN STOCK IS 2 WEEKS.

Last Product Reviews

CORAL Yellow Ladies
I am very happy to finally get sandals that my large feets are happy with :)
Nov 22, 2020
GOBY Yellow with Orange
My small boy spent a nice summer, with these sandals that he never switched (left and right are diff ...
Nov 22, 2020
DINGO Black for grown-ups
beautiful soft, warm, wide boot. You can put it on any occasion I highly recommend it
Nov 13, 2020
Customization
My daughter has narrow feet, because of this I always order zeazoo, already habe 5 pair of shoes fro ...
Nov 11, 2020

Newsletter

Marketing permission: I give my consent to ZEAZOO to be in touch with me via email using the information I have provided in this form for the purpose of news, updates and promotions.

What to expect: If you wish to withdraw your consent and stop hearing from us, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send or contact us at info@zeazookids.com.

DINGO Black for grown-ups Maximize

DINGO Black for grown-ups

Sizes EU 35 to 42.

Hand made of genuine sheepskin leather.

NEW toe-shaped sole design.

Appropriate for cold dry weather.

All out of stock sizes will be available in two-three weeks. 

More details

How to choose the right size?

90,00€

By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,00€.

5.00/5 - 2 reviews

OUTSIDE: Sheepskin leather. Sheepskin has perfect isolation and is very appropriate for cold weather. It absorbs the moisture and keeps the feet dry and at a constant temperature. 

SOLE: 6 mm lightweight, flexible Vibram® Superflex rubber with a good grip and shock-absorbent. 

NEW toe-shaped sole design.

AIR CIRCULATION: Your can walk in them with or without socks. The air circulation is very good having 100% natural leather and sheepskin which breathe.

ATTENTION: Not appropriate for heavy rain or snow. Not waterproofed.

HOW TO DETERMINE THE SIZE: Check the tab "Dingo grown-ups sizes".

Sizing and maintenance

For more information on how care for the products, please visit this page.

After saving your customized product, remember to add it to your cart.

* required fields

marvi

Nov 13, 2020
(5/5
dingo review
beautiful soft, warm, wide boot. You can put it on any occasion I highly recommend it

Ana

Nov 8, 2020
(5/5
Dingo review
The best boot ever! Will definitely be buying again!

Page:1
Add Review
Rating:*
Name:*
Email:*
Subject:*
Text:*
Do you recommend this product to buy?

HOW TO DETERMINE THE SIZE: The inner dimensions of the model are desrcibed in the table below.