DINGO Black for grown-ups Maximize

DINGO Black for grown-ups

While quantities last. Sent within 2-3 business days.

Sizes EU 35 to 42.

Hand made of genuine sheepskin leather.

NEW toe-shaped sole design.

Appropriate for cold dry weather.

More details

How to choose the right size?

54 Items in stock

Reduced price!

-5%

94,62€

99,60€

4.55/5 - 11 reviews

By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,00€.

OUTSIDE: Sheepskin leather. Sheepskin has perfect isolation and is very appropriate for cold weather. It absorbs the moisture and keeps the feet dry and at a constant temperature. 

SOLE: 6 mm lightweight, flexible Vibram® Superflex rubber with a good grip and shock-absorbent. 

NEW toe-shaped sole design.

AIR CIRCULATION: Your can walk in them with or without socks. The air circulation is very good having 100% natural leather and sheepskin which breathe.

ATTENTION: Not appropriate for heavy rain or snow. Not waterproofed. The cotton fabric on the sole can wear out if there is a lot of stumbling over the toes.

HOW TO DETERMINE THE SIZE: Check the tab "Dingo grown-ups sizes".

After saving your customized product, remember to add it to your cart.

Text

* required fields

Ilaria

Mar 14, 2022
(5/5
Dingo
I bought this boot for cold days: they are stunning! I’m so satisfied: super light, very well isolated from the ground, super soft and warm the wool lining. I’d tried in even in a warmer day (12/15 degrees): my feet were warm but dry, I do not felt the necessity to take it off.

Andrea

Feb 26, 2022
(4/5
warm &cosy shoes
This Boots look a little bit like UGGS and kept my feet warm in cold and nearly dry weather and on little rainy days. I did waterproofing spray on them and they are easy to clean. Only problem in my optinion is, that the lining yield after short time: at the beginning, i only could wear them with thin socks. After a while, i have to wear thick socks for a good fit, otherweise the boots totter on my feet.So, on increasing temperatures, the boots become to warm.

T Julia

Dec 17, 2021
(4/5
Like them
I got mine, and they are fitting good. Walking in them is possible, of not you should try one size smaller than your regular. Mine could have been a bit wider, tho.

Jessica

Jul 31, 2021
(5/5
Worn every day at home since they arrived :-)
Love my Dingo boots! Wasn't an Uggs wearer before transitioning to barefoot shoes but I have Raynaud's syndrome, get chilblains and wanted something to help keep my toes warm at home. I have worn my Dingos of a morning and evening every day since they arrived and my chilblains have improved significantly.

Katja

Apr 24, 2021
(5/5
Dingo
Warm and comfortable shoes. I haven't yet worn them outdoors, just indoors.

Page:123
Add Review
Rating:*
Name:*
Email:*
Subject:*
Text:*
Do you recommend this product to buy?

HOW TO DETERMINE THE SIZE: The inner dimensions of the model are desrcibed in the table below.

You can use this chart with "sole length" to verify that you have received the correct size.

2 other products in the same category:

Customers who bought this product also bought: