CONTACT US AT info@zeazookids.com.

We ship products in-stock on the next business day!

Last Product Reviews

YETI Black-Yellow with Sheepskin
Review is pending moderation
Dec 6, 2019
YETI Purple-Fuchsia with Sheepskin
This is our first pair of zeazoo and i'm really glad, that i found this brand. Warm, waterproof, per ...
Dec 4, 2019
DINGO Brown short version
Very Nice shoes, warm and confortable
Nov 30, 2019
YETI Black-Yellow with Sheepskin
Warm and cosy shoe.
Nov 28, 2019
YETI Purple-Fuchsia with Wool Lining
I buy these boots for a second winter season already and I'm very happy with them. They are warm, pr ...
Nov 22, 2019

Newsletter

Marketing permission: I give my consent to ZEAZOO to be in touch with me via email using the information I have provided in this form for the purpose of news, updates and promotions.

What to expect: If you wish to withdraw your consent and stop hearing from us, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send or contact us at info@zeazookids.com.

YETI Blue with Wool Lining Maximize

YETI Blue with Wool Lining

Now in sizes EU 20 to 36.

Hand-made from genuine waterproof leather with NEW 100% wool fabric lining.

Closure: Velcro® straps. 

More details

How to choose the right size?

Fill in the required information in the "Order details" section below and press the Save button.

73,00€

By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,00€.

4.80/5 - 5 reviews

OUTSIDE: The boots are made of waterproof (hydrophobic) leather. Please note that this dry cold weather model is not water-resistant as the seams are not welded or taped. The boots may only withstand brief and reasonable exposures to light rain, splashes and/or shallow puddles before water gets through on the inside.

LINING: "New 2019" Wool fabric with hair-lined boots are ideal for winter and transition seasons. Note that we cannot determine the exact temperature range for usage, considering that it is very individual.

CLOSURE: Velcro® straps.

SOLE: Lightweight, flexible sole, with good grip and shock-absorbent quality.
Choose from the two sole options in the drop-down menu: 
1) Double-layer sole - 9 mm thick, consists of 3 mm microcellular rubber and 6 mm Vibram® Superflex rubber. This option has better insulation.
2) Vibram® Superflex rubber - 6 mm thick. This option is best for a barefoot walking feel.

SYMBOL: If you would like a symbol on the boots, please order from among  the symbols in this product

ADVANTAGES OF THE MODEL: Based on our moccasin model, these boots feature incredible comfort without stitching and edges to press on and injure the little/tender feet of your child. All edges and contours have been hammered in or pointed outwards so the model would embrace the feet both fully and gently.

Our boots gratify the needs of the growing kids' feet. The flexible sole and shoe construction has been specifically designed for the best rendition of a barefoot walking as close as possible to the real feeling. Children boots must not limit the free movements of the growing feet, nor deform, press on and constrict them.

AIR CIRCULATION: Your kid can use this footwear with or without socks. The air circulation is very good and provided by the 100% natural leather and natural wool which allow the feet to breathe.

ATTENTION: Not appropriate for rain or snow. Not fully waterproofed. The handmade stitching can wear out if there is heavy use with toys such as bobby cars, bikes without pedals, or other toys and games where kids may be dragging their feet.

HOW TO DETERMINE THE SIZE: Print the sizing chart for this model here.

If you do not have a printer, use the instructions and the sizing table below. Measure the feet as described here.

The "USABLE INNER LENGTH" column is based on the actual length of the plastic molds we use for this model. If you measure the usable inner length of your pair at home there may be some discrepancies because the lining and the handmade stitching exert pressure on the measuring tool. 

* Width: Please choose between the 2 width options from the drop-down menu. The WIDE width is "+10 mm" more than the circumference in the column "MAXIMUM CIRCUMFERENCE (TOES)", as it concerns the top leather part width only, not the sole. We do not correct the sole width. 

Sizing and maintenance

You can find more information about the sizes here.

For more information on how care for the products, please visit this page.

After saving your customized product, remember to add it to your cart.

Text

* required fields

Maja

Nov 21, 2019
(5/5
Yeti
My daughter wears YETI Blue with Wool Lining and I think that this are good shoes, because she likes to wear it. After rain she jumps in water, and her feet stays dry and warm. I would make shorter belts, I think they are too long.

Rino Romeyn

Oct 15, 2018
(5/5
Wonderful shoes
This is our third season with these boots for the kids. We are living in cold norway and these boots are perfect for the barefoot lover i the winter. My oldest one has the largest size, so i hope you guys consider making these boots in bigger sides?
ZeaZooKids:
Dear Rino, We are now updating all YETI products to size EU 36 (valid from 2018/10/16). Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback!

christel Merges

Nov 22, 2017
(5/5
a perfect boot
we bought this shoe as autumn model,it fits really perfect with the inner wool lining, they are very flexible and lightweight,but warm and confortable, my grandson refuse to wear other shoes. I highly ercommend ♥

L Kristina

Nov 20, 2017
(4/5
Favorite Winter Boot
Our second pair of Yetis. My daughter loves them, she had even wore them in July. They are soft and so warm and, what I love a lot about them, is that they are so wide. Unfortunately, our first pair, custom from vegetable tanned leather, was good, my kid's feet were dry After walking in rain etc. This time we took the waterproof leather ones and the feet were wet after a walk through wet gras. I'm sad about it because I expected them to be at least as 'waterproof' as our previous (vt) pair and that we need to use other shoes in wet weather. Nevertheless I love them. The advantages of These shoes weigh more than the disadvantage. I would just buy a vegetable tanned pair again But unfortunately we got the last size of Yetis now. So need to see if Dingos are available in vt leather.

O Ivana

Jun 3, 2017
(5/5
Lightweight, soft and reliable
My daughter used a pair of these boots during two winters. Unlike other boots, these are really light-weight and flexible. They are not very tall, so may not be ideal in deep snow. But she also wore them several times in such conditions, and it was not so bad. They did not get soaked (I had put impregnation wax). I will order them again.

Page:1
Add Review
Rating:*
Name:*
Email:*
Subject:*
Text:*
Do you recommend this product to buy?